IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW.
BY USING THIS SITE THE USER AGREES TO OBSERVE AND BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH MAY APPEAR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE, AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Use of this site
1. Use of this web site is at the sole risk of the user.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this site for personal and non-commercial use.
3. Commercial use or other non-personal use may, at the discretion of Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd, be permitted upon request. A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing email@example.com. Contact information
4. Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of this web site to us in any of the following ways:
Web site owner: Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd,
Directors: M Crawford, N Khan, AS van Heerden
· Telephone us on +27 21 7090044
· fax us at +27 21 7090054
· e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· or, mail; P O Box 39274, Capricorn Square, 7948
Any legal notices or process may be served on our domicilium address:
5. This web site is intended only to provide information on Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd. Users should regard nothing contained in this web site as an offer to do business. Disclaimers
6. THIS ENTIRE WEB SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
7. While Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd makes every effort to provide the best and most current information, users should not use information provided in this web site as a basis for action without consulting us directly.
8. While Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd takes all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
9. Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this web site.
10. Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner. Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
11. Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this web site which is not attributed to a third party, is held by Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd. Confidentiality of communications
12. Any communication or material communicated to this web site or its owner through the medium of this web site will be treated as confidential unless otherwise agreed in writing.
14. The express permission in writing of Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this web site is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed to email@example.com.
15. Permission to link to this web site is given without assumption of any liability. Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this web site at any time and for any reason.
16. Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this web site and directed towards other web sites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This web site in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to. Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user.
17. The express permission in writing of Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd, which may be subject to conditions, is required before this site, any of its pages and/or any of the information contained on the site is framed. Requests for permission can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. What law governs this Agreement?
18. This web site is owned, hosted and maintained within the Republic of South Africa.
19. The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to this agreement, its interpretation and any matter or litigation arising from it will be the law of South Africa.
20. Users of this web site are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the South African law relating to electronic communications and transactions as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. Consent to jurisdiction
21. The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate's Court Act as amended. Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
22. Please note that, due to legal and other developments, we may be required to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time.
23. Capricorn Business and Technology Park (Pty) Ltd will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but reserves the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
24. It therefore remains the sole responsibility of the user to acquaint himself / herself / itself with these Terms and Conditions whenever using the site. Failure to do so may result in the user being bound by changes which have not been noted through revisiting these Terms & Conditions. Enforceability of this Agreement
25. In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not effect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
27. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The case is 40.5mm in diameter and is constructed using a three-piece design making this rather unusual as most rolex replica manufacturers are abandoning this method of construction: the fewer pieces, the less points of failure. The fit is hublot replica and the three separate pieces have a polished /brushed/polished finish which gives a very nice rolex replica sale. The case is angled on the back at the 3 and 9 positions thereby providing a very comfortable fit. The display case back is a very nice feature. I happen to like being able to see the inner workings of a wrist rolex replica sale. Unlike most sporty replica watches sale, the back is fixed with 4 screws rather than the usual screw on case back - the use of screws lends to the sporty, tough look of the rolex replica sale, the bezel is squared off, which makes the case look larger and makes is seem to stand out higher from the case.